2020欧冠名单As the needs of veterinarians, companion animal owners and livestock producers around the world continue to evolve, Zoetis strives to anticipate their challenges and develop new solutions that can help them care for animals more effectively and run their businesses more productively. Our work is fueled by insights from research facilities around the world, a global network of alliances with leading research institutes and universities, and the latest advances from related industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and agribusiness.
Our research has resulted in a broad range of products over the years that have helped veterinarians provide better care for farm animals and companion animals, and livestock producers optimize the efficiency and profitability of their operations.
2020欧冠名单Examples of Zoetis innovations include:
- Alpha Ject® - An innovative family of vaccines from PHARMAQ to prevent diseases such as furunculosis and vibriosis in farmed salmon as well as diseases in other fish species.
- Apoquel® (oclacitinib tablet) - A novel Janus kinase inhibitor for the control of pruritus, or itching, associated with allergic dermatitis and the control of atopic dermatitis in dogs at least 12 months of age.
- Bovi-Shield Gold One Shot® - Helps protect cattle for at least 279 days against infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus and bovine viral diarrhea (BVD) Types 1 and 2 viruses.
- Cerenia® (maropitant citrate) - The first and only product on the market approved to prevent vomiting due to motion sickness in dogs.
- Convenia® (cefovecin sodium) – The first antimicrobial for the treatment of common bacterial skin infections in cats and dogs that provides an assured course of treatment in a single injection.
- Clarifide® - The first commercially available portfolio of genomic tests in the U.S. that gives dairy producers the ability to predict wellness traits that directly indicate genetic risk factors for the most common and costly animal health challenges in Holstein cattle as well as traits indicative of productivity, allowing dairy producers to efficiently select and manage their herd.
- Cytopoint® - The first monoclonal antibody therapy licensed to help provide sustained control of the clinical signs associated with atopic dermatitis in dogs.
- Draxxin® (tulathromycin) – A novel antimicrobial for livestock that delivers a full course of antibiotic therapy against bovine respiratory disease in a single dose.
- Equivac® HeV, Hendra – A vaccine to help prevent against clinical disease in horses caused by Hendra virus, a serious zoonotic disease that can be fatal to both horses and people. (Available in Australia)
- Fostera® Gold PCV MH – The first vaccine to provide swine herds with protection against the two genotypes of porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2) - 2a and 2b - and cross protection against the leading 2d genotype as well as 23 weeks of immunity for PCV and Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae (M. hyo) - the longest for commercial PCV2 combination vaccines.
- Improvest®/Improvac / Vivax / Innosure – A first-of-its-kind immunological that controls boar taint (an off odor and taste in cooked pork from male pigs), enabling the benefits of natural boar growth with less feed and environmental impacts while enhancing meat quality and improving pig welfare.
- Inforce 3TM – The first and only respiratory vaccine that prevents respiratory disease caused by Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus (BRSV).
- Palladia® (toceranib phosphate) – The first drug to be approved by the FDA for treating mast cell cancer tumors in dogs.
- Poulvac® E. coli – a vaccine that aids in the prevention of disease caused by E. coli in poultry.
- Simparica® (sarolaner) Chewables - A monthly chewable tablet for dogs to control fleas and ticks.
- Serelisa® diagnostics line - A line of immunodiagnostic kits including Serelisa PEDv for porcine epidemic diarrhea virus in pigs, and Serelisa BVD which provides additional disease detection capabilities for bovine viral diarrhea virus in cattle.
- Stronghold® Plus (selamectin/sarolaner) - A topical combination of parasiticides that treats ticks, fleas, ear mites, lice and gastrointestinal nematodes and prevents heartworm disease in cats. (Approved for use in the European Union)
- Trocoxil® - An innovative new anti-inflammatory administered monthly to dogs with degenerative joint disease. (Not approved for use in the United States)
- Vanguard® vaccine line - A market-leading vaccine line for dogs intended to help prevent a range of diseases. In recent years, Zoetis has added new and innovative enhancements to the line with Vanguard crLyme, Vanguard Rapid Resp Intranasal, Vanguard B Oral, and Vanguard CIV H3N2/H3N8.
- Witness® diagnostics line - A line of immunodiagnostic kits including the Witness Lepto (canine) and Witness FeLV FIV Heartworm diagnostics.